How Does Telehealth Work?
Telehealth in Australia
Live Well Rehab utilises two platforms for telehealth consultations, Zoom and Physitrack. For clients who don’t have access to computers, tablets or smartphones we also offer phone consultations. Contact us now to learn more about your telehealth consultation.
Here are some examples of conditions that will benefit from a telehealth consultation with our trained exercise physiologists. Contact us for more information on treating your condition via a telehealth consultation!
Telehealth Appointments With Exercise Physiologists
Are you interested in a telehealth consultation with Live Well Rehab? This is how telehealth in Australia works:
- Contact us via this form to notify us of your interest in a telehealth consultation.
- Our administration team will be in contact with you to schedule a consultation. You will be sent a step-by-step guide on how to use the software and a checklist to complete before the consultation.
- You will also be sent a consent form via email which you can sign digitally. Once this document has been signed it will automatically be emailed back to us.
- Your exercise physiologist will contact you 5-10 minutes prior to your consultation to ensure everything is ready and working.
- We can then assign you an exercise program through Physitrack to complete independently if required.
Make your health a priority today. Contact one of our exercise physiologists today and get professional help for your condition – the sooner, the better.